Thursday, January 14, 2010

better today

ok. new day! thank God!
yesterday wasn't my favorite. my nose had morphed into a faucet. i erased 4hrs. of updates on my blog post. my video wanted to take no less than 36 hours to load. i was not a happy camper. i wasn't even a camper. my car had broken down 2 miles from home on my way to the camp site. (that was all metaphor. i never attempted to go camping.)
but yesterday is over, and my nose is not leaking today, i'm not going to accidently erase huge chunks of my blog post, and my video is not taking over a day to upload! i have much higher hopes for today! in fact, i had higher hopes for yesterday, but it was persistent upon not meeting my expectations.
so, hopefully, everything will go as it should and i won't accidentally yell at my friends in my video about email. :/
and the new video apologizing for it should be live soon. *sigh* weird, bad days FTL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?