Friday, November 27, 2009

Day 3

1:05pm
went to the beach this morning! so relaxing and so pretty! you know those recordings of waves to help you sleep? well this was live and much much better! i nearly did fall asleep!


next i'm going with my aunt to listen to people try to sell her another time share. she's not going to buy it. but it means snorkeling and the luau cost $200 less. so...

also, i posted my video for 7NAP and my 7NAP Extra. yay me of planning ahead! :)

8:23pm
so we went to the time share place. the tour took up most of the first hour and the mumbo-jumbo about points and such took up the SECOND HOUR! we were tired and hungry when it was done.

then we went to Front St. (kinda the main boulevard of Maui). we ate at this place called The Fish Co. and it was REALLY good! Macadamia nut crusted mahi mahi at a table overseeing the ocean. got to watch the sunset. so awesome!


so, i don't know how, but i lost my spare camera battery. i charged it last night. put away the charger, and put the battery... in an undisclosed location. i really don't know how i lost it while writing yesterday's blog! me and my aunt have pretty much turned the place up-side down and it is NOWHERE! i unpacked and repacked my purse, camera bag and suitcase, looked... everywhere. either someone snuck in and stole it (but left my laptop) or a wizard snuck in and placed a shrinking charm on it. my money's on the wizard theory.

snorkeling tomorrow. wake-up time at 5am. g'night interwebs!

**ps. my coconut shall be named Winston the Happy Coconut! :)**

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?